Mystery 189 of Scooby Dos or Scooby Don’ts features what has got to be the most powerful ghost to yet appear in this series and the episode as a whole wastes him! Rancor is wasted! It’s painful to watch a good villain show up only to be upstaged by Bogel and Weerd. C’mon 13 Ghosts of Scooby Doo, you’re almost to the end of your series, you have to start getting it right some time!
Mystery 188 of Scooby Dos or Scooby Don’ts is a comic based adventure as the gang are sucked into the Sunday comic strip by a demon from the chest. They visit all their favourites as they try to find their way home again. Is it any good? Quake, quake, quake, listen and find out! Also to find out why I just quaked, I’m sure you’re curious for that!
Mystery 187 of Scooby Dos or Scooby Don’ts stars the demon Time Slime. He’s not a time staff and because of this time staff we see some pretty disturbing things. Scooby’s birth, Shaggy as a madman, Daphne as a slave – it’s some pretty sad stuff. And what’s better than sadness?? I guess listen and find out!
Mystery 186 of Scooby Dos or Scooby Don’ts is back to being just the fucking worst. The demon from the chest is great, but she’s only like, 10% of the episode. The other 90% percent? Rule 63 Three Stooges that are also witches. It’s pretty clear we hate this. Listen and find out just how much we hate it though!